The Good Will Fire Company of Bridgeport, PA, founded on July 23, 1914 and incorporated on February 1, 1915, has been proudly serving the Borough of Bridgeport and the surrounding communities for over a century. We, along with Bridgeport Fire Company No. 1, make up the Bridgeport Fire Department.
The department provides a population of nearly 5,000 citizens in an area of less than one square mile with fire suppression, rescue, fire police and fire prevention education services. The Department holds an ISO rating of 3 and operates a fleet consisting of one quint, two engines, two utility trucks and a command unit.